All of our Web Designs are unique and created to fit our clients requirements. Whether you require one page or a thousand pages, we are able to help.
A good looking, design comes as standard. If you have a logo, we will incorporate it into the design if required.
Your website will be unique, and created to fit your exact requirements.
Included as standard is a contact form customised to fit your needs. If you want your customers to find your premises, we can include an interactive Google map on your contact details page.
Optimised for Search Engines
Search engine optimisation is included, In addition, we will submit your website to all main search engines.
To make your website available for everyone to see the website needs to be stored, or hosted, on a specially configured computer with a permanent internet connection.
Sounds good what now
It is as simple process, you supply us with text and any images that you want to be included on your website, the rest we take care of !
Our Design process
• We decide on a colour scheme if you don't already have one, layout and general style of your website. You may also specify whatever design features you like or perhaps you have seen something elsewhere on the net and would like something similar.
• We determine with you a suitable set of search engine friendly keywords, and incorporate them into the website.
• We organise and present the website’s information to make it as accessible as possible to human visitors and search engines.
• If required, we register a domain name for your website.
• We upload the completed website to the web server.
What happens after the first year .com or two year .co.uk domain registration
Every Domain name has an expiry date, if required we initially set up a 1 year .com domain name or a 2 year .co.uk name.
At the end of the respective registration period you will be required to either pay for renewal of the domain name or let the domain name expire. All registered domain names set up by us will be personally registered to you and administered by us, we will send timely reminders when the renewal date is due.
Once the website is finished do I get updates and changes.
This very much depends on the type of website you have had designed and the types of updates required.
Normally we are happy to make small changes where required for free but if your website is in need of frequent changes and or daily management then we charge an hourly rate, the hourly rate will be dependant on the type of changes required.
You can have almost any feature you like incorporated into your website. A contact form comes as standard, but you can also have:
• Photograph gallery, static or interactive.
• E–commerce features such as a shopping cart or PayPal.
• forum, Contact Management System ( CMS ) a guestbook, and much more.